M site is Allowed
App tracking - ForbiddenProgramme Restrictions
1. Affiliates are not permitted to purchase, own or bid on any domain names with the word ‘Myprotein’ or misspellings of ‘My protein’ in the URL. For example, www.Myprotein.com
2. Affiliates must not include Myprotein Brand Terms, or misspelt variations of the same, in the sub-domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://myprotein.affiliate.com
3. Affiliates may use correctly spelt Myprotein Brand Terms after the domain of their website’s URL. For example, http://www.affiliate.com/Myprotein
4. Affiliates are not allowed to register the brand Myprotein or any variation of it on any social media platform. This includes and does not limit to brand + generic word or sentence as well 5. 5. generic word or sentence + brand. Any attempt to register such social media accounts will be a direct breach of the terms and conditions
6. Affiliates must not post on any official Myprotein social media platform in order to attempt to drive visitors to their webpage. Myprotein social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter and the MP Community/Forum.
7. Direct linking to Myprotein websites from paid social media is prohibited.
8. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.PPC Policy
Brand bidding, along with permutatuions, is not permitted on any search engine, (no problem with generic).
Restrictions include, but are not limited to the following:
Myprotein, My Protein, Myprotein.com, www.myprotein.com
, Myprotein vouchers, Myprotein.com Vouchers, Myprotein codes, Myprotein discount, Myprotein Voucher Codes, Myprotein discount codes, Myprotein.com codes.
Or any language variants of the abovePPC affiliates are NOT allowed to bid on any of the following Google banned terms or misspellings, or derivatives including but not isolated to:
NO2 Extreme, Anabolic, Cycle, Ephedrine, Hormone, Nitric, Oxide, Stack, Steroid, Testosterone, Ecdysterone, Tribulus, Growth.
Please do not use the word ‘official’ in your advertisements.We are happy for affiliates to bid on generic terms, however direct linking is prohibited. Any affiliates who do not abide by these rules do risk having their commissions set to zero and possible suspension.De-duplication Policy
All affiliate sales are de-duplicated against other online advertising channels using a local cookie on the merchant platform. De-duplication channels include :
PPC Brand, PPC Generic, Email Advertising, Direct Partnerships, Price Comparison, Display & retargeting advertising, Other Affiliate Networks.Policy Definition - Transaction :
1.Does the transaction value that commissions are paid on include VAT / sales tax? - Yes
2. Does the transaction value that commissions are paid on include delivery charges? - No
3. Does the transaction value that commissions are paid on include credit card fees? - No
4. Does the transaction value that commissions are paid on include gift wrapping or other service charges? - No
5. Are commissions not paid out on some products or product categories? - NoWhat reasons are commissions declined?
1. Order cancelled
2. Item was returned
3. Customer failed credit check
4. Breach of programme terms and conditions
5. Duplicate order
6. Item was out of stock